Summary of Role
- We are seeking a candidate who is primarily responsible for optical characterization, including experiment design, execution, and data analysis.
- Conduct optical bench experiments for device characterization
- Manage optical laboratory and equipment
- Collaborate with photonic designers in the development of optical experiments
- Collaborate with electronic and algorithm engineers on research and development efforts
- Advanced degree in electrical engineering, applied physics, or material science (exceptional Bachelor’s degree candidates will be considered)
- Experience in optical bench experiments with tools such as parameter analyzer, optical spectrum analyzer, laser source, etc.
- Knowledge of electromagnetic theory
- Experience in integrated optical devices design and tape-out is a plus