Summary of Role
- We are seeking hardware systems design lead for architecting and designing integrated analog circuits, digital circuits, and photonic integrated circuits on our printed circuit board product.
- Lead design and develop system architecture and system design, including documentation
- Generate hardware and hardware / software interface specifications from product design requirements
- Lead hardware and integrated circuit design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and system integration.
- Collaborate with other design engineers in hardware system and perform overall system validation before release
- Collaborate with design engineers in system bring-ups, design validation, system performance characterization, and optimization
- Be accountable for PCB outline and layer setup, component placement and signal routing
- Master’s degree or higher in electrical engineering, preferably with 5 years or more of experience
- Experience in embedded systems design and programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Experience in analog and digital electronic circuits design, prototyping, board bring-ups and debugging
- Experience with various lab equipment, such as SMUs, DSO/MSO, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience working cross-disciplinary and developing systems with multi-disciplinary threads
- Experienced with state of the art PCB design tools and methodology
- Experience with Cadence and Allegro tools
- Proficient with high-speed board designs and layouts; familiar with high density ball-grid array's (BGA), blind and buried vias